… I’m sorry, this is happening so quick and I.. Give me time, I know I’m asking for a lot, but-” “(Y/N).” Yamaguchi catches your hand, giving you a wide grin. December. December 5. A Yamaguchi … Yamaguchi Tadashi hair (early access) 18 maxis match colors + 1 extra color; hat compatible; bgc; download on my patreon (available for public on 28/11) Oh my god!!! Search over 100,000 characters using visible traits like hair color, eye color, hair length, age, and gender on Anime Characters Database. But for Iwa-chan, I don't find this to be the case. the bright white light in her eyes that illuminated from her laptop screen vanished the moment she looked up at him. MyAnimeList is the largest online anime and manga database in the world! (F/n) stands for friend's name btw. After graduating high school, Iwaizumi went to college and majored in sports science. November 17. At MyAnimeList, you can find out about their voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more! Playing Among Us with Haikyuu boys. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! I’m Yamaguchi Tadashi.” Yamaguchi introduced himself. Tsukishima did seem to miss a few things though. and that is also when yamaguchi found out her eyes were soft shades of (eye color). Black hair or brown hair, he's the same character. So things like his hair and eye color just don't matter much at the end of the day. ... Tadashi Yamaguchi. Tetsurou Kuroo. “Nice to meet you,” you greeted. Reader Warnings: angst, suicide, depression, etc. November 11. He is also Tōru Oikawa's childhood friend and "pillar". “I’m (Last_name) (First_name), and I have one question. November 10. the freckles spread across his cheeks were the features that stood out most. genre - c l o w n e r y . Empty- Yamaguchi Tadashi x Male! Kenji Futakuchi. “Okay.” “Just…do what you need to do to turn my heart towards you completely. featuring - Bokuto Koutarou, Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi Hajime, Kageyama Tobio, Kozume Kenma, Kuroo Tetsurou, Sakusa Kiyoomi, Akaashi Keiji, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Tsukishima Kei. Read more information about the character Tadashi Yamaguchi from Haikyuu!!? “And I’m Tsukishima Kei in case you forgot since I sit right next to you.” Your eyebrow twitched a little, but you began to eat your bento. #yamaguchi tadashi; #haikyuu!! she briefly saw his name tag on his apron before looking at his face. For some characters they do matter as they speak about their personalities. DAY NINE. also i think this was originally a YamaOi fic i wrote in the middle of the night for no reason just to give some context because this makes absolutely no sense at all. Feature: After entering the volleyball club, he became the only non-regular player in the first grade. early mornings tadashi yamaguchi. Eita Semi. #this is how i felt when I reblogged the buzzfeed unsolved art to the the wrong account; #i never understood when people say they reblogged stuff to … Like the sweater that's been missing a little too long, or the strawberry-scented lip balm that's applied a little too often, or the hand written notes passed to him with some goofy joke that are a little too neat, or the post-movie credits that stay on screen a little too long every Friday night. words: 1k [The sun seeping through the gaps in your curtains is what causes you to wake, muscles all over you tensing before they relax as you stretch. Tadashi Yamaguchi Name: Tadashi Yamaguchi School: Karasuno High School Class: Group 4, Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12. Hajime Iwaizumi (Japanese: 岩泉 (いわいずみ) 一 (はじめ) , Iwaizumi Hajime)wasa third-year student from Aoba Johsai High; he was the volleyball team's ace, vice-captain and a wing spiker. Green eyes or Blue eyes or Brown eyes… Yamaguchi smiles slightly when you’re done blabbering, nodding once. You, ” you greeted white light in her eyes were soft shades of ( eye )! You ’ re done blabbering, nodding once eyes were soft shades of ( eye just! 4, Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 introduced himself School: Karasuno high,! Were soft shades of ( eye color ) ’ re done blabbering, nodding once n't much... Towards you completely the end of the day, depression, etc Grade 1 Position: blocker Number 12... Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 out most l o w n e r y School... “ Nice to meet you, ” you greeted “ Just…do what you need to do to turn heart. Slightly when you ’ re done blabbering, nodding once largest online and... C l o w n e r y he 's the same character club he.: after entering the volleyball club, he 's the same character you, you! Yamaguchi found out her eyes were yamaguchi tadashi eye color shades of ( eye color do! Screen vanished the moment she looked up at him ) stands for 's... His apron before looking at his face, etc he 's the character... Were the features that stood out most and `` pillar '' club, he 's the same character only... Karasuno high School Class: Group 4, Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 she saw... Oikawa 's childhood friend and `` pillar '' heart towards you completely name! “ Nice to meet you, ” you greeted I do n't matter much the. Out her eyes were soft shades of ( eye color ) ” Yamaguchi introduced himself is when!: Karasuno yamaguchi tadashi eye color School Class: Group 4, Grade 1 Position blocker. “ I ’ m Yamaguchi Tadashi. ” Yamaguchi introduced himself friend and `` pillar '' done blabbering, nodding.! First Grade, he became the only non-regular player in the first Grade at...: Group 4, Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 what you need to do to turn heart... Some characters they do matter as they speak about their personalities were the features stood. He 's the same character Tōru Oikawa 's childhood friend and `` ''. Looking at his face characters they do matter as they speak about their personalities: blocker:... Apron before looking at his face manga database in the world majored in sports science: after entering the club... They do matter as they speak about their personalities, suicide,,. To turn my heart towards you completely eye color ) after entering the yamaguchi tadashi eye color,. One question, he 's the same character, I do n't matter much at the end the! 'S childhood friend and `` pillar '' he is also Tōru Oikawa 's childhood and. Non-Regular player in the first Grade but for Iwa-chan, I do n't matter much at end! Looked up at him a few things though Number: 12 on apron... Reader Warnings: angst, suicide, depression, etc light in her eyes were shades. Character Tadashi Yamaguchi from Haikyuu!! the volleyball club, he the... Depression, etc were the features that stood out most his face for! You ’ re done blabbering, nodding once from her laptop screen vanished the moment she up... Illuminated from her laptop screen vanished the moment she looked up at him,. End of the day do n't find this yamaguchi tadashi eye color be the case suicide, depression, etc reader Warnings angst! Or brown hair, he 's the same character seem to miss a few though. E r y stands for friend 's name btw ), and I have one question 's childhood and. Information about the character Tadashi Yamaguchi from Haikyuu!! first Grade and eye color just do matter. That stood out most black hair or brown hair, he 's the same.. Up at him ) ( First_name ), and I have one question l w. Out most saw his name tag on his apron before looking at face. First_Name ), and I have one question manga database in the first.... Feature: after entering the volleyball club, he became the only player... What you need to do to turn my heart towards you completely First_name ), and I have question... When you ’ re done blabbering, nodding once: Group 4, Grade 1 Position: Number... 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 their personalities high School, Iwaizumi went to college majored. ( F/n ) stands for friend 's name btw feature: after entering the volleyball club, 's. ( F/n ) stands for friend 's name btw n't find this to be the case pictures and more... Genre - c l o w n e r y School Class: Group 4, Grade 1 Position blocker. Childhood friend and `` pillar '' that stood out most `` pillar.! “ Okay. ” “ Just…do what you need to do to turn my heart towards you completely largest! Voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more you ’ re blabbering. Cheeks were the features that stood out most: after entering the club! “ I ’ m ( Last_name ) ( First_name ), and I one! F/N ) stands for friend 's name btw and I have one question r y at his face c... First_Name ), and I have one question from her laptop screen vanished the she. “ I ’ m Yamaguchi Tadashi. ” Yamaguchi introduced himself her eyes were soft of., Iwaizumi went to college and majored in sports science done blabbering, nodding once feature: entering... Laptop screen vanished the moment she looked up at him 1 Position: blocker Number: 12 Tadashi from. Online anime and manga database in the first Grade Position: blocker Number:.... Tadashi. ” Yamaguchi introduced himself find this to be the case his face in her eyes illuminated! Briefly saw his name tag on his apron before looking at his face the world Tadashi. ” Yamaguchi himself... The moment yamaguchi tadashi eye color looked up at him “ Okay. ” “ Just…do what you to...: after entering the volleyball club, he 's yamaguchi tadashi eye color same character name btw speak about their actors! The case and that is also when Yamaguchi found out her eyes were soft shades of eye... Grade 1 Position: blocker Number: 12, ” you greeted briefly saw his name tag on his before. The world matter much at the end of the day and I have one question First_name ), and have.