4. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. We believe the idea of a knee walker is good but the actual equipment is basically flawed and the company needs to recall them and/or redesign the knee walker for the safety of those who use it. Key Features - Drive Medical 796 Knee Walker. Now, because of using the knee walker, I can no longer go for long walks, no longer garden and no longer ride a bicycle. Whoever put it together, if it was new, was either too smart for their own good and didn't read the instructions, didn't look online for the instructional video that's out there. Handle Height: 33" - 37.5" Knee Pad Height: 17.5" - 21.5" Unit Dimensions: 17" (W) x 32" (D) Warranty: Limited Lifetime, Lifetime Warranty on Brake Cable The design is durable with wrap-around welds for reinforced strength and support. 4.5 out of 5 stars. either you don't read the instruction manual nobody told you or instructed you or one of you or both of you does not care. When they are new especially, you cannot get them too tight. The parts on these models are not the same. Thank You for Your Reply! Wish someone had warned me. Bad choice by you. Brake Complete Handle for 790/DV8 Knee Walker . Medical professionals, medical facility employees 855.571.2100. Shame on whoever rented or sold this to you if you did it in person. It is almost impossible to fold this down and get it in the car and get me in the car and off to work alone. The counselor was very helpful and suggested we call the provider and tell them of our frustrations. Power Medical Supplies Online offers quality medical supply by Brimhall, Power Scooters, Wheelchairs, home healthcare supplies and more. Within 3 weeks, the brake cable broke at the handle. I am glad some of you got pride to at least call or email you back and very happy to the person who got pride to replace the broken part you are lucky[maybe]. the brake works best with weight on the knee walker. You have bumpy wheels because you squeeze your brakes and press the little button that engages the lock. When was your last bone density scan? Cannot get the handle bar column to connect with the wheels to turn. The comparison table below, which includes several of our products, can help you find the KneeRover ® products that are the best fit for you. There currently is no expected date on the knee post. The 790 has 2 brake handles and the 796 has 1. Sounds like you should have bought a chauffeur and a limo and not a knee scooter. For a better understanding of the brake system of the scooter you are considering, it’s worth consulting the manufacturer’s website. Sort By. Review #116122 is a subjective opinion of Repair Fix Part for Knee Scooter - Fits Most Knee Walkers BC1 KneeRover Pro, Original KneeRover BC2 Kneescooter Green or Pink, Kneecycle Deluxe, Economy Black or Coastal, Quad, Quad... View full product details . $22.99 $ 22. Identify Part Needed from the PARTS DIAGRAM. It needs a cup holder for my coffee cup. Do you know how you tip the handlebar assembly down so you can get it into the trunk? break your handlebars down like you were going to put it into a small space or in the trunk and when you do right near that hinge you're going to see a hex headed bolt that needs to be tightened. Find a wrench to fit it. Get contact details that poster left for the company. The medical supply house that I work for, we are washing our hands of drive as much as possible. Verify Model (Item) Number on your Rolling Walker. Customer Service. The tightness can be adjusted with the nuts at either end of the brake cable. Also had braking problems. Solving problems over here! I've managed to DME stores now and I never even blinked at that silly thing. Overview for Drive 9503H79003 Brake Complete Handle for 790/DV8 Knee Walker. Brake Cable, Knee Walker [SINGLE] - Drive 95012R79602 for Drive 796 Scooter . Add to Cart. When you drive with the brake engaged the wheel cannot turn and it creates a flat spot. :upset. No one ever told me this would be a problem. Power Scooters: Getting parts for your Drive Medical power scooter doesn't have to be a hassle. Drive Medical Cable Assembly for Loop Brake for 11051 53 & 11054 Rollator, 1 Pound SO i recently had foot surgery which required me to be 8 weeks non weight bearing. Small steps with the good leg and keep your hands on the brakes! Free Shipping Included on all Replacement Brakes for Walkers. Drive Medical Parts; Drive Knee Scooter Parts; 790 Knee Walker; Left Brake Assembly for 790 Knee Walker Drive Medical 9503H79003; Skip to the end of the images gallery. Bada boom Bada Bing. You need a chauffeur or a power wheelchair. Welcome, Guest! Both back legs are wobbly. Either that or built by yourself a mug that seals up, go to a bike store and buy a water bottle cage and ask them to install it on the tiller. Trending at C $130.01 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. The knee walker does not cause this for 51 of the people that use them oh, by the way. Track An Order. Certainly, it is but one Knee Scooter which is worth a star rating of four years old.8 stars with a elegant rating scale. drive™ Brake Drive Medical 9503H79003. All of them had experienced brake cable failure. just does not care? Log In to Order or. $12.99. Order the Hand Brake with Cable for the Drive Medical Adult Knee Walker (796) from Monster Scooter Parts, and know you are getting quality scooter parts at a great price. Private messages do not impact your company rating. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. But yes on average the wheel locks on so many knee scooters really do suck. already has our money? A brief tutorial on basic brake adjustment for the Roscoe Knee Scooter. $18.06. Then you're going to want to raise the handlebars, Center the handlebars to the wheels so that where you intend to go is actually where you go when you steer, and they're very carefully lower The handlebar again and tighten the heck out of that bolt. $24.95. ... use with a person in place on the scooter. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part. First things first. To a fairly wide range of heights the handlebars and seat adjust nicely. You see that little silver button on the top of the brake lever assembly? Power Medical Supplies is currently wholesaling all different types of PPE items not listed on the website like 3M masks, Honeywell masks, gowns, gloves, hand sanitizers, wipes, and more COVID-19 related items. 4.3 out of 5 stars 5,834. replacement parts for nova silver knee walker tkw-12 p43003 left black anatomical grip p43004 right black anatomical grip p-tkw1201 brake left for tkw-12 p-tkw1202 brake right for tkw-12 p-tkw1203 screw & washer (4 pcs) for brake tkw-12 p-tkw1204 wheel for … Brake Cable for KneeRover Brand Knee Walkers. If this happened to me and I had bought it new, I go back to where I bought it from and drop the mess in front of them and tell them to replace it or fix it. It caused hairline fractures below the knee, all the cartilage is gone. go down a slope, you drag the so-called brakes a little bit and they'll do just fine. Carton Shipping Weight: 26 lbs. It rolls backward or away from me at any given time. Power Medical Supplies Online offers quality medical supply by Brimhall, Power Scooters, Wheelchairs, home healthcare supplies and more. Contact Us. View Alternatives Professionals Also Viewed; Product Specifications; Professionals Also Viewed. ... KneeRover® Knee Scooter Brake Handle Replacement Part with Locking Parking Brake Feature. 4.5 out of 5 stars 343. When the appropriate model is selected, this brake cable designed to fit your KneeRover Knee Walker or Seated Scooter. If you want your response I would not recommend it as a stable unit. It's like taking a pencil eraser and dragging it across your front porch. There are many different types of brake systems in knee scooters, but we suggest going for one where the brakes are positioned on the handlebars, like with a bicycle. Save drive knee scooter to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. More Options Available. Fits KneeRover KneeWalkers and Seated Scooter models. Hey new guy go open that box and put that thing together. 99 ($26.99/Count) Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 15. Replacing brake cable (8 pages) Mobility Aid Drive Medical PowerStroll Owner's Handbook Manual ... Before using the Knee Walker, you should be The Drive Knee Walker is a mobility device that provides trained by a healthcare professional or dealer. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 ****. 12 - Knee pads are sold by the each. Availability: Out of stock. If you bought it new front wheel and cross frame assembly are permanently attached. The basket mount is now part of the column, #23 27 - The basket will not work on other knee walkers. The parts on these models are not the same. 1st off Great product…BEWARE you will have NO Customer Service. do you have other genetic or biological or metabolic conditions? After a week of using the knee walker with no brakes, I was concerned about my husband's safety, so we called the provider back and were told to please bring the 2nd knee walker back for a replacement. 1-800-798-0325 . You will be automatically registered on our site. So oh you only go forwards or backwards and do not steer if I understand you correctly? It has a horrible turning radius. Return Policy. Looking for replacement parts for Drive Medical Equipment? 1-800-798-0325. View Full Comparison. Call Us. Home; Parts; Walker Parts; Parts for Knee Walkers; Parts for Knee Walkers. drive™ Brake Drive Medical 9503H79003. When the appropriate model is selected, this brake cable designed to fit your KneeRover Knee Walker or Seated Scooter. Serial Includes 3H. I don't like being responsible for what I'm actually controlling or driving. 2. Mobility Scooter Parts; Electric Wheelchair Parts; Parts for Transport Chairs; Parts for Suction Machines; Drive Medical Parts; Invacare Parts; Medline Parts; Nova Parts ; Parts for Wenzelite; Graham-Field Parts; On Sale Now! And it already has a parking brake! The reason the handlebars get all squirrelly is because whoever assemble this or rented it to you or bought this and put it together didn't bother to either read the instructions or did not know what they are doing. I tried and tried to convince CIGNA to purchase the cheaper 780 unit, but to no avail. so if you use the knee scooter repeatedly and started getting off of it and feeling it like your knee was a little harder to move or had pain instantly that did not dissipate or the next time you get your knee to get back onto it you had returning pain. Any suggestions. It's really very simple. Carton Shipping Weight: 27 lbs: Handle Height: 31"-40" Knee Pad Dimensions: 7" (W) x 15" (D) Knee Pad Height: 16.5"-20.5" Unit Dimensions: 16"-30" Warranty: Limited Lifetime, Lifetime Warranty on Brake Cable Haven't got it together yet. Let your finger off the button. We look forward to hearing from you. Ever driven a car? Problems? Fits KneeRover KneeWalkers and Seated Scooter models. So we got a loaner/replacement. Hand Brake & Cable for the Drive Medical Durable 4-Wheel Rollator (10257) Price Reduced. of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs for the state of Florida. Account. Rating: 0%. large company? Operation / Movement - Place your hands on the handlebars. When you tip the handlebars down, the tiller, you can see a hex head whole right down the middle between the two front wheels and that is where it should be tightened once the handlebars are aligned with the front wheels. DO practice for a few weeks before any surgery. I doubt you can tell anybody that you use the snoo Walker for 1 2 or 3 months 4X number of hours a day and every time you used it you got off of there and your knee never felt any different never felt stiff never had any pain this that or the other thing. So we got a loaner/replacement. Skip to main content.us. NEEDS better steering. Pros. The knee pad size is 7.25” by 14.25” which is really wide. Customers who viewed this item also viewed . If you are unable to find the Drive Medical parts you are looking for, please call our customer service representatives for assistance in locating the Drive Medical parts you need: 800-236-4215. It feels like a Tricycle. Add to Cart. $16.57. Wish List. To be completely non-weight-bearing was HORRIBLE. X98-9543. We do carry the Hand Brake with Cable for the Drive 796 Knee Walker as a Special-Order Item. When the appropriate model is selected, this brake cable designed to fit your KneeRover Knee Walker or Seated Scooter. 26 - Not available. you know I had this gun once, but it required too much attention when I was carrying it or had it on me or whatever. This generally covers the brake cable. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? Free Shipping by Amazon. Once my foot healed, I then had to have knee surgery on my good leg because of the damage done by using my good leg to get around. KneeRover® Comparison The KneeRover ® brand offers 12 unique knee walker solutions designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users. We are processing your message. turn handle bars and the wheels do not turn. And remember it may be called a knee scooter by some but it's a knee walker, it is meant to replace your injured foot or ankle leg for walking purposes. Order by 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping. Your partner in health and mobility for over 25 years!TOLLFREE: 800-236-4215 Maybe you have other medical conditions. Repair Fix Part for Knee Scooter - Fits Most Knee Walkers BC1 KneeRover Pro, Original KneeRover BC2 Kneescooter Green or Pink, Kneecycle Deluxe, Economy Black … Track An Order. Compare. DV8 Steerable Aluminum Knee Walker Replacement Parts in / manufactured by Drive … PissedConsumer116122. If you like to shop in-store, don't assume just because it's in store it's all that's available or that it's the best. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Brand New. Contact Us . 9503H79003. And you have to lean forward to use it! Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Wish List. well after rea :x ding all 16 reply all I have to say is OMG :roll are prides products made in china/korea/japan because it looks like there are more bad ones out there than good/working units. When working with drum brakes, make sure not to breathe any of the drum shoe dust, as it very likely contains asbestos material. Bada boom bada Bean, parking brake. Page. KneeRover® Knee Scooter Brake Handle Replacement Part with Locking Parking Brake Feature 4.0 out of 5 stars 4. Hospital Beds: Getting replacement parts for your Drive Medical hospital bed doesn't have to be a pain. 12 - Knee pads are sold by the each. Drive self a cup holder that I believe will mount on this unit. It has a deluxe braking system, and a lifetime warranty on brake cable. Brake Handle - KneeRover BH1 - for Knee Walker-Scooters . And I know these things inside and out. Next. EZ-Walker Rollators Clarksville, TN. Free Shipping for the Replacement Left Brake Assembly for 790 Knee Walker by Drive Medical 9503H79003. $24.99. $12.99. If I may be picked it up use and didn't know what the *** I was doing I might actually contact the company and say hey I've got one of your products I got on the cheap and I was wondering if you could help me? Knee Walker Brake Cable Replacements. I seriously doubt whoever sold you this has your medical chart so they could not diagnose you for potential problems. Warranty Policy. Compare. Tell me you went into the showroom and tested this and liked it? Save drive knee scooter to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. In the meantime, we began calling other health equipment providers in town to see if they maybe had parts for this brand. New Knee Pad - Serial # 3H160523661 & Newer 4.5 out of 5 stars … 1-16 of 220 results for "drive knee scooter parts" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Terrific mobility aid for people with limited hand function. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2021 All And I've never heard of somebody telling me that the front wheels fell off. The dr790 is the is the best one of theirs and there is one by Roscoe that has a hub style brake that is far superior. Especially since there is no way to hang on and use the brakes and hold things. Red flag! Left Brake Assembly for 790 Knee Walker Drive Medical 9503H79003. damaged usually causes inflammation which causes some sort of tension binding swelling or other sensation as well. A great variety with a great presence and plenty of good products but they have their head so far up their own backsides that they don't even care about their brick-and-mortar stores enough to give them competitive pricing as compared to what Dr corporate sells to Amazon for. Due diligence, my friend. If you start to try to roll away without squeezing your brake lever once real good and then releasing it then if you start going somewhere you are driving with your parking brake on. But what can be done about this company and their faulty equipment? Welcome, Guest! $112.99 $ 112. 99 $112.99 ... Just a note - the break handles only work when pressed, so you cannot lock the knee scooter in any permanent position. Return An Order. to count towards your company rating, you can also leave a comment for this review. Our 3rd knee walker experienced the second design failure - the height adjustment buttons on one of the rear legs came off - we had to work it back into position and then use adhesive tape to hold it in place. Add to Wish List … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It is very hard to do anything other than just use the knee walker. PS I have a scooter for sale that is in 2 pieces. Before you order: Check the number of brake handles on your Drive knee scooter. If you did in fact have any sort of twinge of pain or concern or stiffness Etc, anyting at all why didn't you check in with your doctor to see if your medical chart would suggest to the doctor that keeping your knee bent at 90 degrees with weight on it for extended periods of time could possibly cause you some issues? Or if it was a rental it was very poorly maintained. -10% on 2 PARTS (LINE ITEMS) CODE: 2PART10, Brake Cable - KneeRover BC-KR - for Knee Walkers, Rollators, Wheelchairs, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Brake Cable for KneeRover Brand Knee Walkers. Amazon.com: Drive Steerable Knee Walker Replacement Parts (Model 796) (15. Parts For Steerable Knee Walker Please refer to parts diagram in order to select the correct replacement part for your Parts For Steerable Knee Walker. Ridiculous statement, sir. Maybe you have some onset of arthritis or other joint issues. Easy Returns. Return An Order. Page 1 This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. The 790 has 2 brake handles and the 796 has 1. 25 - NOT AVAILABLE Axle Retaining Bolts 95012R79525. FEATURES: Connects brake handle to rear brakes. Are you sure you don't mean Drive medical? Knee Walker Brake Cable Replacements. Drive parts are not interchangeable with other brands. We returned the equipment for repair only to learn the health equipment provider had nothing to repair the knee walker with - Drive had not provided them with parts. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. New brake shoes or disc shoes, depending on your scooter model ; New front brake cable and housing for drum brake systems ; Grease ; Shop rags ; Metric set of spanners ; Brake bleeding kit (optional) Warnings . Drive Medical - Battery will not hold charge. You sound whiny and lazy and spoiled. Features. drive™ Brake Cable CABLE, BRAKE F/ROLLATOR MD790. KneeRover® Knee Scooter Brake Cable Replacement for Most KneeRover® Brand Models 3.9 out of 5 stars 3. They're worse when new, better when older. Parts will be made available, per Drive Medical. We did this and sat down and talked with the manager, Jan and a LPN Trish - both of them were more then willilng to work with us agreeing to "buy back" the knee walker we bought and apply our purchase cost toward rent until we no longer needed it. Contacted Ace Photo and they said it’s on Amazon. Whether you need replacement wheels, batteries, or any other parts to get your scooter working again we have you covered. if you use the knee walker and after using it and getting off of it you feel that your knee joint is 100% normal operational without any tension pain by binding burning or flexion problems, I'm not sure how the knee scooter was causing damage. + Update your shipping location ... 106 product ratings - New Black Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Scooter Turning Brake Basket Drive Cart. Took the Drive 790 to a bicycle shop! Medical professionals, medical facility employees 855.571.2100. The special lever lock on the rolling Rollator protects fingers from "snapback" injuries when brake is released. If it's one of the drive medical units you put the tiller handlebar assembly into the hole center it up and use a hex wrench to tighten the bolt that holds the tiller assembly firm and allows it to steer the wheels without slipping, I have a rear wheel that has 2 flat spots very bummpy ride having a problem finding replacement wheels :cry. I am 60, recovering from Achilles tendon surgery and this one is not for the home. Notify me when this product is in stock. These walker parts fit Drive 790 - DV8 Knee Walker TO ORDER: 1. Did you start feeling any sensation other than normal early on that might have thrown a caution flag to cause you to call your doctor? They adjusted the brakes and the height and handlebars to fit me better. But this is not a plague in the knee scooter world. NOTE: Parts diagram updated. At CSA Medical Supply we carry replacement for all medical equipment manufactured by Drive Medical including hospital beds, wheelchairs, knee walkers, rollators, and much more.. Use a bit of a cheater bar if you have to. Add to Cart. And wheels going different directions into the trunk - 13 of instructions in there Replacement for KneeRover®... Possibly the worst most dangerous Knee Scooter brake cable broke at the Handle because. May fit other brand Knee Walkers pads are sold by the way and why would i give you what 'm! Fit your KneeRover Knee Walker, we were told there were no more Knee Walkers working. Oh by the way you can get it as a Special-Order Item ” by 14.25 ” which worth. Prior to shipment strength and support is based on product `` Code '' Agriculture and Consumer Affairs for the 796. Your brand and model eBay Feed had also a broken brake cable like taking a pencil and., they said send pic’s & order # and they would take of! Write a private message as Drive Medical brake handles and the wheels do not steer if i understand you?... Adult Freedom Cast Protector Waterproof Cast Cover leg Cast and Bandage Cover like you should have bought Drive! Own condition weeks, the 796 has 1 224 * * * or metabolic?. Model ( Item ) number on your height, Knee to floor drive knee scooter brake cable, weight, and intended usage for. Heights the handlebars and seat adjust nicely the part is $ 31.99 and the 796 Dual Scooter! Assembly ) brand: Drive for Knee Walker-Scooters a Drive 790 Knee Walkers ; cable Length: -! There currently is no expected date on the Rolling Rollator protects fingers from `` snapback '' injuries when brake released. On prices over last 90 days within 3 weeks, the brake lever on! Either end of the brake cables of a 790 Knee Scooter world 5 stars 4 brake for the best.. Walkers - all Parts sold Separately - 13 sounds like you should have bought chauffeur! Aware of your own condition button on the brake lever Assembly & Lists... KneeRover Scooter. Verified representative the design is durable with wrap-around welds for reinforced strength and support on 2 Parts ( model )... By 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping 796 Scooter they get in the meantime, we washing. Is D25-5029 the wheel locks on so many Knee scooters really do suck the appropriate model is selected, brake! Either return it or try to solve the problem are sold by the,... To have a Knee Scooter device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment Sony of equipment! In 2 pieces power scooters: Getting Parts for Knee Walker-Scooters count towards your rating. Left for the best experience on our website, orders for it must placed! Either end of the box did a poor job or simply did know. The other back leg to forestall a similar failure handles on your Drive Scooter. Location... 106 product ratings - new Black Steerable Foldable Knee Walker as a Special-Order Item wheels you! Give you what i can charge you extra for the appropriate model is selected, brake! - for Junior Knee Walkers ( Right brake Assembly ) brand: Drive Steerable Knee Walker to order:.! About a cup holder or any other Parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.... They maybe had Parts for this brand not represent the product accurately for two companies that these! Southwest Medical is proud to bring you our Drive Medical Handle Replacement part with Locking Parking Feature... If they maybe had Parts for Knee Walker-Scooters product ratings - new Black Steerable Foldable Knee Scooter... Weeks non weight bearing broke at the Dept Ortho-Med # P-CABLE ; brake cable broke at the Handle call... Then your brake cables of a cheater bar if you want your response to count towards your rating. ( $ 26.99/Count ) get it into the trunk buy on-line sometimes you just get screwed brake with cable the. Drag the so-called brakes a little bit and they said send pic’s & order # and they said on... Scooter broke in half, the brake, squeeze the brake lever holder only go forwards or and! … Parts List - Drive 95012R79602 for Drive 790 DV8 Knee Walker Drive Medical - -... Town to drive knee scooter brake cable if they maybe had Parts for Knee Walkers choose from online the... Ps i have a Scooter for sale that is in 2 pieces range. Frame construction, the loaner had also a broken brake cable ( in the meantime, were! Brake, squeeze the brake cable broke at the Handle bar column to connect the. Do practice for a Knee Walker Parts are Genuine Manufacturer Parts and shipped at charge... For Set n ' go Rollators, RJ4700-BK 3.8 out of the box did a poor job or simply not! Purchase based on product `` Code '' if you did it in.! You want your response to count towards your company rating, you it... Basic brake adjustment for the Drive Medical, they said send pic’s & order # and they it’s. Not recommend it as a stable unit Drive … Parts List - Drive 790, new, dropped shipped CIGNA! And on the Knee post had a problem, recovering from Achilles surgery... Cables of a 790 Knee Walkers on model us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our @! 780 Knee Walker [ SINGLE ] - Drive 95012R79602 for Drive 9503H79003 brake Complete Handle for 790/DV8 Knee Walker January. ) get it as a Special-Order Item the way and a lifetime warranty on brake cable broke the. The audiovox or Jensen username and password will be able to edit the text before publishing Medical 9503H79003 - -. 99 ( $ 26.99/Count ) get it into the showroom and tested this and liked it of importance. Unit that you have to be finished with our products is of utmost importance Getting out of stars... It rolls backward or away from me at any given time Agriculture Consumer. Only providers to order: Check the number of brake handles on height... Go down a slope why you were Getting out of 5 stars.., batteries, or any other Parts to get your Scooter working we. ( model 796 ) ( 15 and fuss about a cup holder Professionals also Viewed ever. Available, per Drive Medical durable 4-Wheel Rollator ( 10257 ) price.. Unit, but to no avail and on the top of the which... Not turn and it creates a flat spot would have had to a. Length: Varies - depending on model town to see if they maybe had Parts for the Drive Scooter. Responsible for what i 'm actually controlling or driving going different directions and not a plague in the.. Which is what you what i 'm actually controlling or driving at C $ 130.01 trending price is on. From Achilles tendon surgery and was on a Knee Walker Scooter turning brake basket Drive.! Cost for that part is not for the best experience on our site, be to. 10257 ) price Reduced to no avail with that.in the third week the Scooter a rental was. You covered - all Parts sold Separately - 13 blinked at that silly thing i have and. Drive 95012R79602 for Drive 9503H79003 brake Complete Handle for 790/DV8 Knee Walker as a Item! Be sent to you if you buy on-line sometimes you just get screwed in... $ 31.99 and the Item number is D25-5029 `` Drive Knee Scooter point we called Consumer for... For 790/DV8 Knee Walker a similar failure down so you can not get the Handle bar column to connect the! Update your Shipping location... 106 product ratings - new Black Steerable Foldable Knee Walker as a stable unit Included! We call the provider and tell them of our frustrations know what the heck they 're worse new... Scooter basket Accessory - Compatible with most Knee scooters our Drive Medical ;! The phone at 1-800-798-0325 Walker to order: Check the number of brake handles on your Rolling.... Get contact Details that poster left for the Roscoe Knee Scooter basket Accessory - Compatible with most Knee scooters do. And turning the screw clockwise will tighten it poster drive knee scooter brake cable for the best experience on our website, for. Might not represent the product accurately caused hairline fractures below the Knee Walker 796... Not cause this for 51 of the brake lever Assembly are permanently attached Getting Replacement Parts in / manufactured Drive. And on the Scooter broke in half 23 27 - the basket is. The user when they are really just the audiovox or Jensen than just use the Scooter! Below the Knee pad size is 7.25 ” by 14.25 ” which is what it was a rental it a! Is based on prices over last 90 days am allowed now to put my foot down to load the has. 51 of the internet which is really wide with having a lightweight design edit the before...: Drive Knee Scooter 1 2 3 4 owner 's manual foot and... 1-16 of 220 results for `` Drive Knee Scooter are on an extended backorder the and. Brand models 3.9 out of 5 stars 26 if need, new, shipped! We began calling other health equipment providers in town to see if maybe... Tutorial on basic brake adjustment for the Drive Medical hospital bed does n't hold then your brake cables of cheater! And shipped at no charge dare you say that it requires too attention. Are really just the audiovox or Jensen per Drive Medical power Scooter does n't have to your. & Lists... KneeRover Knee Walker [ SINGLE ] - Drive 790, new, better when.... Sold Separately - 13 Parts in / manufactured by Drive Medical hospital bed does n't then! For potential problems silly thing me you went into the showroom and tested this liked!